Prepare for a Last Minute Interview
You just learned that a hiring manager or recruiter wants to interview you!
We are trained to show you how to prepare in the shortest amount of time.
Career Coaching frequently includes practicing interviewing techniques. Interviewing On-Demand is designed for introverts as well as extroverts and is specifically focused upon improving interviewing results in order to generate job offers. We have seen many job seekers receive offers of employment as a direct result of how they interview and present themselves,
If you have an interview scheduled, or just need to practice interviewing or refine your “elevator pitch”, feel free to schedule a Skype or a telephone appointment with us. You will work with a Career Coach who successfully empowers professionals from JP Morgan Chase and other leading companies to get results from job search and networking activities.
What to expect from Interviewing On Demand
Role playing with your coach will focus on asking you questions such as:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are you looking for in your next position?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why did you leave, or planning to leave your most recent position?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for the position?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Where do you expect to be in five years from now?
- If you are hired, love working here and are paid the salary you asked for, what type of offer from another company would you consider?
- What things do you not like to do?
- Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career.
- Why have you had so many jobs over your career?
- Discuss a specific accomplishment you’ve achieved in a previous position that indicates you will thrive in this position.
- Describe a time when things didn’t go the way you wanted– like a promotion you wanted and didn’t get, or a project that didn’t turn out how you had hoped.
- Do you have any questions for me?
If you stop focusing on the fact that you’re time-crunched, and instead spend some time with a road map practicing, you can go into the interview telling yourself you can do this, because you can!
In addition, if you request this practice technique, the interview process can be nailed. Preparation helps enormously! Our mock interview sessions enable you to ask questions as the interviewer, and hear the coach nail the responses. When you respond to questions as the interviewee, this methodology will have the power to boost your confidence, communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge will empower you to ace interviews!
For more information: