Our client, a 100 year old European Industry leader has a newly created position in Houston, Texas for someone to develop and maintain a program for securing maximum sales for company. You would be assigned product lines, supplies or services within an assigned territory.
- Compile lists of prospective, new and existing customers as sales leads. Research information from media, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources
- Prepare and present a territory account sales plan
- Travel within the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talk with customers and spend a minimum of 4 days per week with customers
- Display or demonstrate products, using samples or a catalog, and emphasize salable features. Recommend specific standards or modified machines best suited for customer needs
- Develop effective solutions for customers’ technical requirements
- Provides or arrange for technical support, training and consultant services to customers as needed
- Conduct and promote sales seminars and training schools
- Generate standard quotations
- Execute arrangements for participation in industry trade shows, exhibits and professional associations
- Keep informed of industry, competition, and internal products and technologies
- Make recommendations to the company for product modifications and innovations.