Our client was founded on a simple, powerful idea: nonprofit organizations should be able to utilize products and services easily, without an impact on budgets and providers should have direct access to nonprofits without the time management and stress associated with traditional sales efforts.
Utilize your hands-on experience and knowledge of content management systems to build a home grown, extensible content management portal. The CTO will be responsible for designing and building a world-class Enterprise Engineering capability architected to withstand constant growth. We are looking for a creative technologist with deep, hands-on background leading the plan, build and operate efforts for content management systems.
This position would be responsible for building and maintaining our technology infrastructure while also driving all innovation. The role requires a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. We are looking for someone with demonstrated abilities to both partner with senior level management as well as implementing technology solutions for different departmental needs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical direction and leadership to support growth
- Work closely with the Executive Team and partners to implement new technical features, functionality and strategies for all stakeholders
- Project manage demanding Web development requirements as well as strategic initiatives
- Configure, diagnose, repair and secure the infrastructure for servers
- Support firewalls, security software and other security protocols, including Data Resiliency planning and Data Governance.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
Please provide a cover letter and resume for consideration.